Saturday, March 12, 2005

Oh dear Michael...



DJC "Billy Jungle Version"

Those weary of the above two faces or the amen break, steer clear. the rest of you, have at it. also, if there's anyone with the slightest idea of where to find a decent jungle comp - forward that on to me.

Here's another song to prove that my urge to give my dear friends a chance to hear very random music isn't a fluke.

I'm not sure any description is necessary for this song, but at very least I can direct y'all to this song's origins, or at least what I can make of them:

from the grapes of google, this song was put up on a mix-cd at MODSQUARE here by the site's editor, no less. MOD SQUARE's web title lists off the string of scary names including "idm" and "geektronica," but they are separated by "wtf." the title also has "etc." hopefully etc becomes a genre and hopefully i'll be able to be the one to coin it.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger wfbuni said...

i like the song. please keep posting for us kids.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home