Sunday, March 28, 2004

Settling back into Evanston

After a couple frantic days down 'round the South, I'm getting re-acquainted with things back home. The spring-like day has inspired me to post a couple great pictures of Chicago. It's more of a picture day.

Cars on Oak



This sadly reminds me of the first Grand Theft Auto Game - sad when pictures remind you less of reality than entertainment.

Girder and Leaf



Taken from the lincoln Park Conservatory. A recent sound installation by Olivia Block was there. Using strictly electronic sounds she simulated water and damp humidity. Worked surprisingly well and I was promptly inspired.

---

When I get back trip pictures, they're be much more to see. I think this blog's color scheme is starting to bug me, so be on the look-out for significant design changes.

-Nate.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home